Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Do You Have a Question?

I'm getting a lot of hits on a lot of keywords, some rather strange ("zuma or snood?" and the very mysterious "eljko gazdag 000a8"), but most are technically related to what I scribble about: people looking for information about AIX code sets (codepages), MS updates (919010, 917425 and the latest 91889), and stuff about Citrix, like "korean language breaks citrix". The latter is no surprise.

If you've got a question, I might be able to help. I might even be willing to -- I probably already know the answers to a lot of the questions from people who come here searching for codepage, Microsoft and Citrix stuff. I don't know how to set up a semi-static Q&A page on blogger and I can't really be arsed to try. Just drop your question in a comment in the most current entry. Maybe I'll answer. Or send me an E-Mail. I check the box at least once a month.

Write a 17-type question, however, and risk my wrath.

Damned Rhinovirus
I'm out this week, down with a hellacious cold which forces me to lie down for half an hour after being up for more than 15 minutes, even when sitting quietly at a computer. Not dealing with tickets means I actually remain fairly calm. The meds certainly have assisted with this.

I may hate some of the tickets I face (and the customers behind them) but this is worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In compliance with $MegaCorp's general policies as well as my desire to
continue living under a roof and not the sky or a bus shelter, I add this:

DISCLAIMER:
The views expressed on this blog are my own and
do not necessarily reflect the views of $MegaCorp, even if every
single one of my cow-orkers who has discovered this blog agrees with me
and would also like to see the implementation of Root Cause: 17-Fuckwit.