Friday, October 02, 2009

vsworld.com are spamming cunts.

People who work at or for this company of blog spammers probably have very tiny penises and definitely don't know how to use them. I already don't like most of the idiots I have to deal with from the subcontinent but fucking idiotic blogspammers who leave a fucking trail really annoy the fuck out of me.

By the way, andy@vsworld.com, while you were busy spamming my blog and others, I was busy fucking your girlfriend up the ass. Women make a very special noise the first time they experience a cock longer than 3". I love that sound. Tell Naima I said hello.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown pulled out a crayon and scribbled:

Come on, tell us what you really think. Don't hold back now :-)

07 October, 2009 01:40  
Anonymous Eva Ziessler pulled out a crayon and scribbled:

Where's your email address? Just wanted to compliment you for the one insanely sane comment on Alda's blog concerning the Icesave idiots like Alexandra

20 October, 2009 00:17  
Blogger ReallyEvilCanine pulled out a crayon and scribbled:

My address is this nickname at gmail.

29 October, 2009 13:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In compliance with $MegaCorp's general policies as well as my desire to
continue living under a roof and not the sky or a bus shelter, I add this:

DISCLAIMER:
The views expressed on this blog are my own and
do not necessarily reflect the views of $MegaCorp, even if every
single one of my cow-orkers who has discovered this blog agrees with me
and would also like to see the implementation of Root Cause: 17-Fuckwit.