Friday, October 13, 2006

(C)rush Hour

After a long day of answering follow-ups from one lame mook desperately seeking LART application after another, I just want to go home. Unfortunately a truly bizarre problem which is interesting only because it's so wacked-out required a conference call with multiple machine remote access. That took more than an hour.

I normally leave on a Friday by 3:00p.m. It was quarter past four. I skedaddled before anyone could try to get me to answer a new Citrix ticket that showed up. It'll wait. The subway was packed. I was stuck next to a guy and a girl who were droning on in English about the most inane shit.

Imagine the most pathetic gay stereotype character from the worst BBC sitcom you can imagine. This guy was worse. He took a cheap shot at how I looked and without looking up from my book I uttered, "Arschgeige".

Quoth he: "See? You have to be careful. There's still a lot of hatred against foreigners here."

"That'd be a neat trick, you fucking cunt."

A look of shock came over his face as one of bewilderment came over hers.

"You stupid fucking mook. Do you not know that some 30% of this town is made up of foreigners? Do you not know that the fucking Krauts speak English? You're a twat. You're annoying. Shut the fuck up and let me get home in peace. Manolo Blahniks are not important."

Can't... breathe...
Fuckwits... everywhere!
x-posted to HuSi, sans poll

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pulled out a crayon and scribbled:

Classic...I have had a similar experience. Unfortunately I wasn't brave enough to use th word, "cunt" but will try that next them.

07 January, 2007 22:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In compliance with $MegaCorp's general policies as well as my desire to
continue living under a roof and not the sky or a bus shelter, I add this:

DISCLAIMER:
The views expressed on this blog are my own and
do not necessarily reflect the views of $MegaCorp, even if every
single one of my cow-orkers who has discovered this blog agrees with me
and would also like to see the implementation of Root Cause: 17-Fuckwit.